- Year of the Novel: I put this aside to do NaNoWriMo and am looking forward to picking it back up. It won't be ready to sub on Dec 31st. :-(
- Little Gems Anthology: I guess it's time to start thinking about an entry for 2016. The theme is Sunstone.
- Writing Day: I'm getting a heap better at not losing my writing day.
- Running: 2015 has not been a great year for running - every time I got some fitness back something else happened. This time round its some minor surgery to remove a mole on my back. Who knew that a small spot like that in the centre of your back could hurt with every movement you make?
- Balance: It's fair to say this remains a struggle. Whether its our changed house location (and the public transport nightmare that it), my changed job, the new puppy, there are never enough hours in the day. But I do have the Christmas shopping done now, so there's a positive.
The last check in on my goals before the year ends and I sign it off.
Fiona Greene Author
"A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step."