1. Futuristic in Edit - First 3 chapters submitted. Watch this space!
2. Year of the Novel - I've done a lot of pre-writing - the plotting and thinking about scenes, but I parked this work (contemporary, sweet) to get the futuristic off. Now that's done, I'm back in full force AND I'm committing to writing a minimum of 20000 words in July.
3. Writing Day - I'm keeping it, but some days (like today) I've taken some time away for other things. Still writing though. And I completed some online courses on setting, scene and characters which were valuable.
4. Running - I can run 4km without stopping, dying after or being so stiff I can't run again for a week. That's progress, although my weekly totals are still a bit grim.
5. Balance - Some days I wonder if I'm going to spend the rest of my days juggling commitments. Probably. But its getting there. This week I spent a day at the farm. The above photo is the river, which flooded again in April/May and is now flowing steadily at a depth of about 30cm. I'm standing on the sandbagged bank restoration from last year, so that's a positive - its still there. Sadly :-( it does need some repairs, and the other side now needs bagging as well. The never-ending work at the river.
All in all, June was a good month for my goals.