I've managed to finish a few things and move onto others:
1. Futuristic in Edit - Submitted! I've parked it off to the side and am waiting to hear. Patiently of course...
2. Year of the Novel - Course work complete. Novel is coming together in scenes, rather than the usual chronological progression. Hopefully, now I can concentrate fully on it , it will flow.
3. Writing Day - I'm managing my time better, and that's reflected in my progress on writing day. There's less time spent on household chores and more on writing. Yeah!
4. Running - There had to be a downside to achieving all of the above and its at the expense of running. Of course, I could blame the puppy, who requires a LOT of my attention, or not dodging the cold doing the rounds that knocked me for six, or it might just be that I didn't put my shoes on and run. I'll be honest - It's all 3. Trying for better next month.
5. Balance - I'm still juggling this one - progress in one area means dropping the ball a bit in another. Fingers crossed I can sort that out soon.
August is Romance Writers of Australia conference - so there's a bit of organising to do for that as well. I'm still excited that Home for Christmas has finalled in the RWA Ella Award. Can't wait for the awards dinner.