I'm going to report in each month, and hopefully this will keep me on track.
- Little Gems entry - finished, sent. I love these characters and my writing group thinks this is definitely the start of a novel.
- Year of the Novel Course work - behind schedule. Hoping to catch up this week. I haven't actually started writing the novel :-(
- Futuristic in edit - revising the start which is a little bit like amputating one's own leg using nail scissors and no anaesthetic.
- Protect my writing day - Getting there. A new puppy is a lot of work and as we speak, she has just exhausted herself after four hours of play. Four hours! I'm tired just thinking about it. But when she falls asleep, its magic. So cute.
- Running - didn't do a lot of running - one 6km and a few little jogs without measuring distance.
- Balance in my life - I'm working on this. Hubby subscribed to Foxtel (first time ever) and this is going to waste huge amounts of our time unless I'm careful. But even there, I'm living dangerously - only choosing shows I've never seen before. I don't think Hubby has managed to get off the SyFy channel yet.