1. Walking on the beach - a long stroll along pristine beaches like the one above with Mr Greene - what's not to love?
2. Taking the dog to the beach - her idea of a beach walk is a 3km sprint in knee deep water with her responsible adult stumbling along behind, trying to keep up. After six long years, our rescue dog finally figured out that waves and water are not so scary and she had a sensational time. She also slept A LOT.
3. Old-fashioned chocolate milkshakes, made and served in the silver milkshake cup. My parents used to own a snack bar, and the milkshakes in the little cafe where we stayed are the closest I've ever found to my memory of Mum's chocolate malted milk.
4. Fish and chips on the foreshore
5. Stargazing - we were lucky enough to see the lunar eclipse from the waterfront. It was sensational.
6. Watching the Ospreys at the point and trying to spot this year's chick.
7. Relaxing, reading and writing- refilling the writer's well.
Sadly, our time away seemed like it was over before it began, and now it's back to the day job.
What's your favourite part of a beach holiday?