So to kickstart some creativity, here's the last albums I downloaded:
- 1989 - Taylor Swift - after her Grammy's speech, I knew this album would be great for a confident female character.
- Blackstar - David Bowie and Let's Dance - David Bowie - Backstar because I knew it would be full on angst and brilliance and Let's Dance because it was the soundtrack to my year 10. Cue Nostalgia
- Molly Soundtrack - Again, this was a nostalgic choice. But when you listen to the words of classics like "I Was Made for Lovin' You" by Kiss, that's the emotion you want the men in your romance to be thinking as the bedroom door closes.
- Sounds Good, Feels Good - 5 Seconds of Summer - These guys do my head in. They are so young, yet so mature in their songwriting.
- The Original High - Adam Lambert - Adam has found a place on my "must buy"list. Listened to him play "Ghost Town" live with Queen and it was a really special moment. I could see Freddie Mercury looking down and smiling.