1. Little Gems - The judges are busy filling in score sheets, so we wait patiently. I haven't touched this story since I sent it, and its now in the queue for expanding to novel/novella. I love these characters so much.
2. Year of the Novel - Course work is all caught up and I've started writing the story. Haven't submitted all of the requirements, but its getting there. And I've started writing the story.
3. Futuristic in edit - Took the start back to my crib group and they're happy, so I keep going down this path. It's still like amputating a leg.
4. Protect my writing day - Yes, and the sense of achievement last week after a whole day spent writing was a feeling I'd like to bottle.
5. Running - A few more jogs, another 6km run - I'm wavering between making a non-negotiable plan and just running when I feel like it. I think the plan is the way to go if I want to improve.
6. Balance in my life - Yes and No. 2015 is not looking any less hectic than 2014, its just a different type of hectic. For now though, I'm happy to have a bit of down time when I can catch it.
As we roll into Autumn, I'm looking forward to cooler weather, being better organised and letting the writing flow.