- Futuristic in Edit - I'm still working on this, the work it a heap tighter, I just have to hope I don't edit the life out of it. Still looking good for my 30/4/15 deadline.
- Year of the Novel - Heaps of scenes roughly written but no real progress towards the 50K. I'm behind on the course work again as well. I'm coming to the conclusion that the way this course is run is not the way I learn - love the course content, it's the delivery that isn't gelling with my life.
- Protect my writing day - my writing day is happening, although sometimes the puppy derails it. Right now she is hungry, so she goes between chewing things and squeeking toys and nothing seems to fill her up. I'm considering enrolling her in puppy daycare on my writing day... My older dog is, of course, have a writing day where she naps at my feet. If only the puppy knew the rules.
- Running - is now walking. I've torn something in my calf during a middle of the night cramp that went on for about five minutes. Until I can sort that out, I'm back to walking. On a positive note, I found a tunnel under the nearby freeway that takes me into a local parkland that I would never have found unless I hurt myself.
- Balance in my life - It's almost a year since the big upheaval of the rejuvenate the old house, move, renovate the new house and we're finally starting to get settled. Next "project" is cupboard inserts - there are none in this house, so until there are, my chances of getting those boxes unpacked are pretty minimal. I'm not sure I can face it yet, so I'm going to focus on the garden instead. Wish me luck.
So how did I go with my goals in March:
Fiona Greene Author
"A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step."